close
close
Sport

Aston Villa receive contract demand as €60million update emerges

Here are your headlines…

Aston Villa player scouting mission revealed as new details emerge in €60m update

Aston Villa have reportedly expressed an interest in Sporting Lisbon midfielder Manuel Ugarte after initially scouting the player earlier this month.

That’s according to Portuguese outlet O Jogo, who claim Villa scouted the player at Emirates Stadium in Arsenal’s Europa League clash. A host of Premier League clubs including Leeds, Newcastle and Wolves were also in attendance that night.

The report highlights that Villa “noticed” Ugarte’s impressive performance as Sporting reached the quarter-finals of the competition after a penalty shoot-out win. Sporting only own 70% of the player’s rights, with the remaining 30% owned by Famalicao – the side he was signed by in 2021.

Read more here.

Aston Villa handed Ollie Watkins contract claim amid Arsenal transfer ‘worries’

Ollie Watkins is in the best form of his career following the arrival of Unai Emery at Aston Villa.

Read  Interesting Fan Theory Showcases Weird Sporting Connection Between Lionel Messi’s Argentina and LeBron James’ Los Angeles Lakers
Read  WILSON INTRODUCES FIRST-EVER 3D AIRLESS PROTOTYPE BASKETBALL DURING 2023 AT&T SLAM DUNK CONTEST AT NBA ALL-STAR
Read  The making of a Formula E circuit

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button