The Cleveland Browns go into Week 4 with a 2-1 record after beating bitter rivals the Steelers last week. They will look to stay at the top of the AFC North with a win away to the Atlanta Falcons, who defeated the Seahawks last week for their first win of the year. The Browns may be without their best defenseman Myles Garrett, who suffered minor injuries in a car accident earlier this week. The Browns will have the league’s leading rusher in the lineup in the incomparable Nick Chubb. The Falcons will be looking to keep getting the ball into the hands of rookie wide receiver Drake London if they don’t hand the ball off to Cordarrelle Patterson, who is the league’s third-best rusher after three weeks. The Browns and Falcons reboot in Atlanta 1 p.m. ET (10 a.m. PT) on CBS.
The game will continue to be shown on CBS in the Cleveland and Atlanta areas (according to 506 Sports).services, but there may be instances where you get blocked due to internet location error or you just want an extra layer of . There is an option that does not require a subscription, e.g or or search the web for a sketchy site: you can use a virtual private network, or .
Here’s how you can watch the game from anywhere in the US with a VPN.
Browns vs Falcons: when and where?
In Week 4 of the NFL season, the Falcons will host the Browns at 1 p.m. ET (10 a.m. PT). The game will take place in Atlanta at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
How to watch Browns vs Falcons game online from anywhere with a VPN
If you find that you are unable to play the game due to, you may need another way to watch the game and this is where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from throttling your speed on game day by encrypting your traffic. Also, it’s a great idea when you’re on the go and feel connected to a Wi-Fi network and want to add an extra layer of privacy to your devices and logins.
With a VPN, you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to gain access to the game. So if your ISP or cellphone provider assigned you an IP address that incorrectly shows your location in a blackout zone, a VPN can fix this problem by assigning you an IP address in your correct non-blackout zone. Most VPNs, like oursmake it really easy to do this.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you are streaming. You should make sure your VPN is set up properly to avoid leaks: even if VPNs are legal, the streaming service can terminate the account of people it believes are bypassing blackout restrictions applied correctly.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other great onesis happening right now.
ExpressVPN is our current top VPN choice for people who want a reliable and secure VPN, and it works on a wide range of devices. It usually costs $13 a month, and you can sign up for ExpressVPN and save 49% and get three months of free access — that’s $6.67 a month — if you purchase an annual subscription.
Note that ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Live stream of the Browns vs. Falcons game in USA
This week’s Browns vs. Falcons game is on CBS, so you’ll need an in addition to a VPNwhich carries a local CBS affiliate that airs the game. The cheapest service of this type is Paramount Plus. You must be subscribed to Paramount Plus’ Essential or Premium plans to watch the game (or an older plan with “limited commercials”), and you must switch your VPN to the Atlanta region.
Paramount Plus has two main options: Essential for $5 per month ($50 per year when paid annually) and Premium for $10 per month ($100 per year when paid annually). Both offer live NFL games, although the cheaper Essential option lacks live CBS feeds, ad-free content for on-demand streaming, or the ability to download shows to watch offline later.
Since both options work for the NFL games, if all you want is football, the cheaper Essential option would be the way to go.
Read our Paramount Plus review.
Numerous othersalso carry local CBS stations, namely YouTube TV, Hulu Plus Live TV, DirecTV Stream and FuboTV. They all cost more than Paramount Plus, but also carry more channels, including football-specific channels like Fox, ESPN, NFL Network, and/or RedZone. Check out ours for details.
Quick tips for streaming Browns vs Falcons with a VPN
- Because there are four variables at play — your ISP, browser, video streaming provider, and VPN — experience and success may vary.
- ExpressVPN offers a server in Atlanta, so you should set your location there.
- If you don’t see your desired location as the default option for ExpressVPN, try the “Browse by city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, sign in to your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered to the account is an address in the correct viewing space. If not, you may need to change the physical address associated with your account. Second, some smart TVs — like Roku — don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll need to install the VPN on your router or whatever mobile hotspot you’re using (like your phone) so that every device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main page to quickly install the VPN on your router. In some cases, after installing a cable network sports app, Smart TV services will prompt you to confirm a numeric code or click a link that will be sent to your email address associated with your Smart TV is deposited. Having a VPN on your router also helps here as both devices seem to be in the right place.
- And remember that despite using a VPN, browsers can often reveal a location, so make sure you’re using a privacy-friendly browser to log into their services. We usually recommend .