Bucs vs. Panthers Livestream: How to Watch NFL Week 7 From Anywhere Online Today
Tom Brady spent more time yelling at his teammates than throwing touchdown passes during the Buccaneers’ loss in Pittsburgh last Sunday. Tampa’s QB yelled at his offensive linemen on the bench late in the first half, a time when the Bucs failed to find the end zone. Tampa Bay is 3-3 and has failed to find a rhythm on offense this year, scoring 21 points or fewer in five of their six games. They will try to rebound on Sunday against the 1-5 Panthers, who have fired their coach and traded in a disgruntled wide receiver for the past two weeks. The Buccaneers and Panthers compete in Charlotte Sunday at 1 p.m. ET (10 a.m. PT) on Fox.
The game will be shown on Fox in the Tampa and North Carolina areas (according to 506 Sports). Live TV Streaming services, but there may be instances where you get blocked due to internet location error or you just want an extra layer of Streaming privacy. There is an option that does not require a subscription, e.g NFL Sunday Ticket or NFL Plusor search the web for a sketchy site: you can use a virtual private network, or VPN.
Here’s how you can watch the game from anywhere in the US with a VPN.
Continue reading: NFL 2022: How to stream every game live wirelessly
Bucs vs Panthers: when and where?
During Week 7 of the NFL season, the Panthers host the Bucs on Sunday at 1pm ET (10am PT). The game will take place at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
How to watch Buccaneers vs. Panthers game online from anywhere with a VPN
If you find that you are unable to play the game due to incorrectly applied blackout restrictions, you may need another way to watch the game and this is where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from throttling your speed on game day by encrypting your traffic. Also, it’s a great idea when you’re on the go and feel connected to a Wi-Fi network and want to add an extra layer of privacy to your devices and logins.
With a VPN, you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to gain access to the game. So if your ISP or cellphone provider assigned you an IP address that incorrectly shows your location in a blackout zone, a VPN can fix this problem by assigning you an IP address in your correct non-blackout zone. Most VPNs, like ours Editor’s Choice, ExpressVPNmake it really easy to do this.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you are streaming. You should make sure your VPN is set up correctly to avoid leaks: even if VPNs are legal, the streaming service can terminate the account of people it believes are bypassing blackout restrictions applied correctly.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other great ones VPN offers is happening right now.
ExpressVPN is our current top VPN choice for people who want a reliable and secure VPN, and it works on a variety of devices. It usually costs $13 a month, and you can sign up for ExpressVPN and save 49% and get three months of free access — that’s $6.67 a month — if you purchase an annual subscription.
Note that ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Live stream of the game Bucs vs. Panthers in USA
This week’s Buccaneers Panthers game is on Fox, so in addition to a VPN set to an area where the game is running (see tips below), you’ll need a Live TV streaming service which carries a local Fox affiliate that airs the game. The cheapest service of this type is Sling TV Blue.
Among the live TV streaming services that broadcast local Fox stations, Sling TV Blue is the cheapest at $35 per month. Note that Sling is currently running a promotion offering the first month of service for half price ($17.50) for new subscribers.
One important caveat: In our experience, local Fox affiliates are only available if your billing address is within one of the 18 metro areas included in the Sling agreement. If you are outside of one of these areas, it is probably better to use one of the alternative services listed below.
Numerous others Live TV Streaming Services also carry local Fox stations, namely YouTube TV, Hulu Plus Live TV, DirecTV Stream and FuboTV. They all cost more than Sling TV, but also carry more channels, including football-specific channels like Fox, ESPN, NFL Network, and/or RedZone. Check out ours Live TV Streaming Channels Guide for details.
Quick tips for streaming Bucs vs. Panthers with a VPN
- Because there are four variables at play — your ISP, browser, video streaming provider, and VPN — experience and success may vary.
- Sling Blue is only an option if the ability to get local Fox affiliates is active in your account. You may want to verify that your billing address is eligible for this option before setting your credit card.
- We tested the game with a server in Tampa, so be sure to use this location in ExpressVPN to watch it.
- If you don’t see your desired location as the default option for ExpressVPN, try the “Browse by city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log in to your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address on file for your account. Second, some smart TVs — like Roku — don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll need to install the VPN on your router or whatever mobile hotspot you’re using (like your phone) so that every device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main page to quickly install the VPN on your router. In some cases, after installing a cable network sports app, Smart TV services will ask you to confirm a numeric code or click a link that will be sent to your email address associated with your Smart TV is deposited. Having a VPN on your router also helps here as both devices seem to be in the right place.
- And remember that despite using a VPN, browsers can often reveal a location, so make sure you’re using a privacy-friendly browser to log into their services. We usually recommend Brave.
How we test VPN streaming for Sunday NFL games
For each game, we use a combination of ExpressVPN and either Paramount Plus (for CBS games) or Sling TV Blue (for Fox games). Using 506 Sports’ maps, we determine which servers are nearby, connect to one, then start the streaming service and tune in to the local CBS or Fox affiliate. If the channel comes through, it’s successful and we’ll report the results above. We also take screenshots of the relevant program guide listings (above) on either the local CBS affiliate website or on Sling TV.