How to Create Incredible AI Generated Art with Bing Image Creator
AI-generated artworks offer an incredibly easy way for anyone to create stunning visual creations of almost any kind, even without artistic skills. If you can describe what you want to generate, it will be created for you, and fast.
Bing Image Creator offers one of the most impressive, fastest, and free AI image generators out there, and you can use it to create AI-generated artwork in just about any way imaginable.
Using Bing Image Creator to generate amazing AI graphics
All you need is a Microsoft account and a modern web browser on any device to use Bing Image Creator:
- Check out Bing Image Creator here
- You use a Microsoft account, whether it’s an @outlook.com email, @hotmail email, or any other email address, to sign in. They can be created for free if you don’t already have one
- Next, start by describing what you want Bing Image Creator to draw for you
- Click “Create” and soon Bing Image Creator will get to work, and in a moment you’ll have four creations to choose from based on what you’ve fed the image creator.
For example, here’s a “MacBook Pro in a surrealistic scene surrounded by colorful galaxies and nebulae.”
And here is “Ganesha Playing a Sitar While Standing Between Dramatic Mountains”
Click on one of the generated thumbnails and you will open the image in larger size where you can download a 1024×1024 version of the image for free.
Bing Image Creator prompt examples
After signing in with your Microsoft account, enter a description of what you want the AI art to create for you. For example, here are the types of prompts you can use:
- Surrealistic portrait of an apple
- The tastiest pizza
- A chic red dress
- The coolest MacBook Pro ever built floating in space
- Cozy living room from 1980
- Fantasy mansion on the beach surrounded by cute puppies but the ocean is purple
- The cutest hamster made of Lego
- Renaissance portrait of a golden retriever eating a cheeseburger
- Beautiful female eye surrounded by wild animals painted in Dali style
You probably get the idea. Get creative, get descriptive, and have fun. If you can dream it up, imagine it, or think about it, enter those descriptive words into the generator, click create, and wait a few seconds for Bing Image Creator to create four images based on your keyword descriptions.
Play around, you’re sure to have fun and be amazed.
AI is rapidly gaining relevance since the advent of the hugely popular ChatGPT tool, which can do everything from writing code, drafting documents, writing letters on topics to planning vacations. AI-generated art is another branch of AI machinations, and you have to imagine that AI-generated music and videos will also be coming soon.
So while Siri is stuck in 2011, often struggling to perform basic functions like setting a timer or simply redirecting most queries to web searches, Microsoft is venturing into the future with its very powerful AI offerings. It will be interesting to see how Apple reacts, or if they just license these types of technologies from Microsoft and OpenAI (the creator of ChatGPT) or acquire something similar. What interesting times we live in!
What do you think of Bing Image Creator and AI-generated art? Let us know in the comments.