How to Fix Required Dependencies Error in Valorant
Want to know how to fix the “Required Dependencies” standard error in Brave? Brave is a popular FPS game, but unfortunately many bugs may appear that will spoil your gaming experience. One of the most common problems is the Required Dependencies error, which can appear when the game fails to download certain files needed for its operation. This guide will show you how to fix the “Required dependencies” standard error in Brave.
What is the required dependency error in Valorant?
Suppose you encountered the infamous “Required Dependencies” error in Brave. Do not worry. You’re not alone! This annoying little problem pops up when important files are missing from your game’s installation folder or won’t play smoothly. As a result, Brave refuses to start, so you can’t get in on the action with your friends.
Valorant Agent 22 (Gekko): Skills, Release Date, More!
How to fix Required dependencies error in Valorant?
You can fix the Required Dependencies error in Brave by deleting the VGC and VGK files and installing Vanguard. According to one of the Reddit threads related to this error, this is the most effective way to solve the problem. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Open the command prompt in administrator mode.
- Type “sc delete vgc”.
- Type “sc delete vgk”.
- Restart the PC.
- Go to C:/ProgramFiles/ and delete the Vanguard folder.
- Restart the Braveand you will be prompted to restart the game to install it.
- Restart it and it will install Vanguard by itself.
Once you’ve completed all of these steps, your game should run without any further errors! Unfortunately, some people in the same thread couldn’t fix the Valorant Required Dependencies Error. If yes, you can always try the classic in-game troubleshooting methods as detailed below.
- Update your graphics card drivers: Go to your graphics card manufacturer’s website, download and install the latest driver version on your PC.
- Check Game Files Integrity: This feature of Steam checks if your game files are up to date. If there is a problem, they will fix it for you.
If the problem persists, contact game support for a possible solution. Hopefully this guide was able to help you fix the Required Dependencies error Brave. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to comment below and we’ll try our best to help! Good luck and have fun playing.
Also, Brave is only available for PC.