How to Turn Off Snapchat Notifications in 2 Ways
- You can turn off all Snapchat notifications from the Settings app on your iPhone or Android.
- If you prefer, you can also opt out of certain types of Snapchat notifications through the Settings page in the Snapchat app.
- Here’s how to turn off notifications for Snapchat using the method you prefer.
It’s easy to get overwhelmed by notifications, especially when you’re active on social media and get inundated with news, stories, and posts. To alleviate some of your notification overload, consider turning off Snapchat notifications — and you can turn off some notifications that aren’t particularly important to you, or turn them off all.
How to Disable Some Snapchat Notifications Selectively
Most of the time, you probably don’t want to turn off all of your Snapchat notifications. You might only want to disable those that aren’t a high priority for you.
1. start this Snapchat app and tap yours account icon top left.
2. Tap the settings icon (it has the shape of a gear) in the upper right corner.
3. In which My account section, tap notifications.
4. Select the notifications you want to turn off. If you’re using an iPhone, swipe the buttons left for each type of notification you want to turn off. On Android, uncheck the box for each item you want to disable.
How to turn off all Snapchat notifications on iPhone
If you want to turn off all your Snapchat notifications, you can turn off all notification options in the Snapchat app, but there’s an easier way to do it with one tap – use the Settings app on your iPhone.
1. start this settings App and scroll down to Snapchat in the list of apps.
2. Beat Snapchat.
3. Beat notifications.
4. Disable all Snapchat notifications by swiping the button to the left.
How to turn off all Snapchat notifications on Android
Likewise, you can turn off all Snapchat notifications at once using the Android Settings app.
1. start this settings app and tap notifications.
2. On the notifications page, tap app settings.
3. Deactivate Snapchat Notifications by swiping the button to the left.