Making friends is one of the most important things to do when building a life in a new city! Here’s how to do something like that in Potion Permit.
Potions Permission puts you in the shoes of a chemist who has just moved to a new town – Moonbury. The residents here are very quick to express their distrust of you and your organization, so your reception is chilly to say the least.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t make friends! With a little effort and some good old-fashioned strategic gifts, you have the opportunity to ingratiate yourself into this tight-knit community and become the new heart of Moonbury. Who knows, you might even find love!
How to increase your friendship level
As with most games in the genre, there are actually a few different ways to get closer to the residents of Moonbury.
- Talk with someone will give your friendship a slight boost. That can be done once a day.
- Treat someone in your clinic gives you a significant boost to your friendship with them. Of course, this is only possible in the event of illness. Make sure you deal with them quickly!
- Give a gift someone something moon carnations gives you a significant boost to your friendship with them. These are rare items, and in Moonbury they are known for their importance as gifts. These are the only items you can gift in Potion Permit, unlike games like Stardew Valley.
Once you’ve filled someone’s friendship bar to the max, you must do so Increase your trust level with them to be able to increase it even more.
Each time you reach a new trust level, the new, empty friendship bar will be filled more effort to fill.
How to get moon cloves
Mooncloves are by far the most convenient way to strengthen your relationship with a character. Unfortunately, there are only two ways to get them:
- You always get a bag of mooncloves Treat a patient in your clinic.
- Some tasks in the game you will be rewarded with either one or two bags of Moondrops if you complete them. Note that you can’t tell which quests will reward you with Mooncloves until you actually complete them.
As they are quite limited, make sure you Use your mooncloves wisely! Consider giving them away Characters you don’t see often or who have irregular schedules, like Matheo or Ottmar, or give them these Your intended love partner to fasten the process.
How to improve your trust level
If you Fill a character’s friendship barwill get it locked with a padlock icon. This indicates that you must do a task, which increases your trust rank with that character. These take the form of quests or events, and you can view their starting conditions like any other event on any of the bulletin boards scattered around Moonbury.
Some of these quests involve making some kind of potion for the character, other quests just have you view some events.
Note that these quests do not become available immediately after filling up a character’s friendship bar. You have to go to sleep first and start the next day.
NEXT: Permission to Drink: Tips for Beginners