Today you’ll find an offer on the Thermapen One, a discounted Revlon One-Step hair dryer and volumizer, and savings on a Microsoft 365 Family subscription. All that and more below.
Bala Bangles are the fanciest ankle weights you’ll find on the market, and they add resistance to any workout that makes a world of difference over time. In addition to ankle weights, Bala makes attractive gear for your home gym (or fitness routine on the go), and everything is on sale now thanks to a 20% site-wide discount on purchases over $75. We rarely see wholesale bala sales, so grab this beautiful, functional gear now to streamline your movement practices.
Good news for all those end-of-summer cookouts on the calendar, our top picks for the best instant-read meat thermometer are now on sale. The Thermapen One was the fastest, most accurate thermometer we tested and had the easiest-to-read display. ThermoWorks is offering a nice discount on the thermometer, so grab one now before they all run out.
Don’t miss your chance to shop the coveted Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer while it’s on sale. The top rated hair tool (and our pick for best budget hair dryer) is under $28 on Amazon – one of the lowest prices we’ve seen – So you can get a salon quality blowout without wasting all your money.
The best way to back up your data is with an external drive. Keep it all safe with our premium picks for the best external hard drive from Sandisk. The durable construction of this model offers protection against falls from up to 2 m, making it perfect for use on the go. The 2 TB option costs just over $200, one of the lowest prices we’ve seen this year. For those looking for a premium hard drive, the SanDisk will not disappoint.
Right now, you can purchase a 12-month Microsoft 365 Family license for just $92.95. Whether you use Office at home or for work, or on a Mac or Windows computer, this is a fantastic deal on a must-have computer – especially because it comes with a $50 Amazon gift card, making the effective Price is reduced to $42.95. With immediate delivery and download on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams and OneNote, this offer is just in time for the new school year.
• Now you can sign up for a subscription to Cloud Paper, which offers sustainable bamboo toilet paper, and save 47%. Just use code TPDAY to save on this upgraded household item.
• Protect your phone with a reliable and minimalist Speck case, now up to 58% off some Apple and Android models at Amazon.
• These streamlined backpacks from Day Owl make excellent carry-on bags for school, work or travel thanks to their well-placed pockets and functional details. Right now they’re $40 off in a range of colors.
• Filter your tap water with ease with a new Brita – water bottles, jugs, dispensers and more are now available on Amazon.
• Peloton just launched on Amazon, and you can now save nearly $100 on the brand’s signature stationary bike.
• Almost everything at Revolve Beauty is 15% off when you use code BEAUTY15 at checkout during this four-day sale.
• Stock up your dorm room (or TV room) with a Big Chill mini drinks fridge – these retro fridges are gorgeous, but at 35% off this is a great time to buy.
• Cooler temperatures are approaching, so now is a great time to grab a light Under Armor puffer during this woot! Sale.
• Keep your belongings safe with a Tile Pro tracker that easily attaches to a keychain or luggage and save 20% on Best Buy and Amazon.
• Busy mornings call for a simple breakfast. This back-to-school season, make a delicious smoothie in no time with this discounted personal ninja blender (it also comes with a handy to-go mug).
If you’re spending time outdoors this summer—or any time of year really—keep bugs at bay with this mosquito repellent that creates a 20-foot zone of bug-free space. Thermacell’s device works for nine hours on a single charge, and unlike the DEET sprays you’re used to, it’s odorless. Get $10 off at Amazon with code 10THERMACELL at checkout.
Sleep soundly with brand new bedding from popular DTC brand Casper. Right now you can get up to 50% off select accessories at Nordstrom. Whether you’re looking for one of Casper’s award-winning duvets or pillows, or you’d rather snag some lightbulbs or a luxury dog bed, this sale is a great opportunity to save on sleeping essentials for the whole family.
With an Aera smart diffuser, you can fill your home with scents for every mood and season. Right now, get 20% off Aera diffusers — choose between standard or mini sizes depending on your space — and achieve long-lasting, app-controlled aromas wherever you go. Even better? Choose from new fall scents like Apple Orchard and Pumpkin Spice now and get cozy for fall. Simply use code SCNNTS at checkout to save.
Allbirds sales are rare – like once in a blue moon rare. Of course we don’t mind paying full price for these merino wool slippers, but with 40% off select men’s and women’s styles it’s definitely worth checking out. Flexible, supportive and comfortable, Allbirds shoes come in a variety of styles from deckchairs for errands to breezy all-day hikers and more.