Nottingham Forest vs. Newcastle Livestream: How to Watch Premier League Soccer From Anywhere
This is a game with huge repercussions for both ends of the table as Nottingham Forest host a stuttering Newcastle United and struggle to keep their Champions League qualification hopes alive.
The hosts are unbeaten at the City Ground in nine games but their miserable away record means they are overly relying on their home form and putting extra pressure on them to get a result here against a strong Newcastle side.
The Magpies are currently fifth in the English Premier League, have Tottenham fourth with two games to go but have only won once in their last five Premier League games. Boss Eddie Howe will likely see this match as a huge opportunity to get back on track.
Below we present the best Live TV Streaming Services to watch the game live anywhere in the world.
Nottingham Forest vs Newcastle United: when and where?
Nottingham Forest hosts Newcastle at the City Ground Friday March 17th. Kickoff is scheduled for 8pm UK time (4pm ET, 1pm PT in the US).
How to watch Nottingham Forest vs Newcastle United game online from anywhere with a VPN
If you find that you can’t watch the game locally, you may need another way to watch the game – this is where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from throttling your speed on game day by encrypting your traffic, and it’s also a great idea if you’re traveling and hooked up to a Wi-Fi network feel connected and want to add an extra layer of privacy to your devices and logins.
With a VPN, you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to gain access to the game. Most VPNs, like ours Editor’s Choice, ExpressVPNmake it really easy to do this.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK, and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you are streaming. You should make sure your VPN is set up properly to avoid leaks: even if VPNs are legal, the streaming service can terminate the account of people it believes are bypassing blackout restrictions applied correctly.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other great ones VPN offers is happening right now.
ExpressVPN is our current top VPN choice for people who want a reliable and secure VPN, and it works on a wide range of devices. It usually costs $13 a month, and you can sign up for ExpressVPN and save 49% and get three months of free access — that’s $6.67 a month — if you purchase an annual subscription.
Note that ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Live stream of Nottingham Forest vs Newcastle United game in USA
Sunday’s game takes place on USA Network, which you can access as part of your cable package or at NBC Sports website with a valid login and can be streamed via FuboTV and Sling TV.
Sling TV’s Blue plan includes the USA Network, making it a great option for those looking to watch EPL action. It costs $35 per month and includes over 40 channels including other sports channels like ESPN and FS1.
Live stream of Nottingham Forest vs Newcastle game in UK
Premier League rights in the UK are split between Sky Sports, BT Sport and Amazon Prime Video. The Nottingham Forest vs Newcastle match is exclusive to Sky Sports – it will be shown on its Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League and Ultra channels. If you already have Sky Sports as part of your TV package, you can stream the game via the Sky Go app, but cable cutters want to set up with a Now account and Now Sports membership to stream the game.
Sky subsidiary Now (formerly Now TV) offers streaming access to Sky Sports channels with a Now Sports membership. You can get access for a day for £12 or sign up now for a monthly plan from £25 per month.
Live stream of Nottingham Forest vs Newcastle game in Canada
If you want to stream this EPL duel live in Canada, you need to subscribe to FuboTV Canada. The service has exclusive rights to this Premier League season.
FuboTV is the go-to place for Canadians wanting to watch the Premier League this season with exclusive streaming rights to every game. It costs CA$25 per month, although you can save some money by paying quarterly or annually.
Live stream of Nottingham Forest vs Newcastle game in Australia
Football fans Down Under can follow this EPL match on the Optus Sport streaming service, which is showing every single Premier League match this season live in Australia.
With exclusive rights to stream every EPL match this season, as well as matches from the German Bundesliga and Spain’s La Liga live, streaming service Optus Sport is a particular draw for Australian football fans.
If you’re an existing Optus Network customer, you can purchase Optus Sport at a discounted price, with rebates taking the price down to as much as AU$7 per month. If not, a standalone monthly subscription to the service starts at AU$25.
Quick tips for streaming the Premier League with a VPN
- With four variables at play – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider, and VPN – your experience and success streaming EPL games may vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as the default option for ExpressVPN, try the “Browse by city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log in to your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address on file for your account. Second, some smart TVs — like Roku — don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll need to install the VPN on your router or whatever mobile hotspot you’re using (like your phone) so that every device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main page to quickly install the VPN on your router. In some cases, after installing a cable network sports app, Smart TV services will ask you to confirm a numeric code or click a link that will be sent to your email address associated with your Smart TV is deposited. Having a VPN on your router also helps here as both devices seem to be in the right place.
- And remember that despite using a VPN, browsers can often reveal a location, so make sure you’re using a privacy-friendly browser to log into their services. We usually recommend Brave.