The best, multi-screen way to watch the March Madness Round of 64 women’s games
The March Madness Round of 64 in the Women’s Tournament is packed with 32 pairings; 16 games on Friday and another 16 on Saturday.
There are a lot to watch basketball, with games running from 11:30 a.m. ET to 11:30 p.m. ET. If you’re hoping to catch every game, or almost every game, we’ve narrowed down the best way to watch.
You need multiple screens – this is a must for March Madness. Start with your main TV, laptop, phone and add a tablet or additional screen if available.
FULL SCHEDULE: Every tournament game how to watch
Friday, first round begins
While the tournament officially starts at 11:30 am, be sure to turn your TV over to watch Arizona take on West Virginia. Put USF vs. Marquette on a laptop. Then keep an eye on Florida State vs. Georgia on your phone.
- Main TV – #7 Arizona vs. #10 West Virginia | 12 p.m. | ESPN
- Laptop – #8 USF vs #9 Marquette |11:30 p.m.| ESPN2
- Telephone – #7 Florida State vs. #10 Georgia | 1:30 p.m. | ESPN2
Keep ESPN tuned in for the next few games to see defending champion South Carolina begin their run against Norfolk State. Download Maryland vs. Holy Cross to a laptop and stream Notre Dame to a phone. Then finish with Michigan vs. UNLV on a tablet.
- Main TV – No. 1 South Carolina vs. No. 16 Norfolk State | 2 p.m. | ESPN
- Laptop – #2 Maryland vs. #15 Holy Cross | 2:30 p.m. | ESPNews
- Phone – #3 Notre Dame vs. #14 Southern Utah | 3:30 p.m. | ESPN2
- Tablet/Extra Screen – #6 Michigan vs. #11 UNLV | | 3 p.m. | ESPNU
games in the evening
Iowa vs. Southeastern Louisiana will highlight this window of games on ESPN. But Virginia Tech vs. Chattanooga is one to keep on the back burner with a laptop. LSU vs. Hawaii starts at the same time, so catch that on your phone. Finally, Creighton vs. Mississippi State can be run on a tablet.
- Main TV – #2 Iowa vs. #15 Southeast Louisiana | 4 p.m. | ESPN
- Laptop – #1 Virginia Tech vs. #16 Chattanooga | 5:30 p.m. | ESPNU
- Phone – #3 LSU vs. #14 Hawaii | 5:30 p.m. | ESPN2
- Tablet/Second Screen – No. 6 Creighton vs. No. 11 Mississippi State | 6 p.m. | ESPNews
To wrap up the night, head over to ESPN2 to watch Stanford vs. Sacred Heart. Simultaneously view Utah vs. Gardner-Webb on a laptop. Then go in a daze with Gonzaga vs. Ole Miss on your phone and NC State vs. Princeton on any other screen.
- Main TV – #1 Stanford vs. #16 Sacred Heart | 7:30 p.m. | ESPN2
- Laptop – #2 Utah vs. #15 Gardner-Webb | | 7:30 p.m. |ESPNU
- Phone – #8 Ole Miss vs. #9 Gonzaga | 10 p.m. | ESPNU
- Tablet/Second Screen – #7 NC State vs. #10 Princeton | 10 p.m. | ESPN2
HISTORY: 10 of the Greatest National Championship Games
The round of 64 ends on Saturday
Start Saturday with Indiana on ESPN2, which might start on TV, but you should tune it into ABC for most of the afternoon. Tennessee vs. Saint Louis opens the ABC games in the early afternoon. Then stream Ohio State vs. James Madison on a phone.
- Main TV – No. 4 Tennessee vs. No. 13 Saint Louis | 1 p.m. | ABC
- TV/Laptop – #1 Indiana vs. #16 Tennesse Tech/Monmouth | 11:30 a.m. | ESPN2
- Telephone – No. 3 Ohio State vs. No. 14 James Madison | 1:30 p.m. | ESPN2
In this game window, keep ABC on to watch UConn vs. Vermont. Search ESPN on your laptop to watch Oklahoma vs. Miami (Fla.). Stream on your phone Iowa State vs. Toledo; On your last screen, you start Washington State vs. FGCU.
- Main TV – #2 UConn vs. #15 Vermont | 3 p.m. | ABC
- Laptop – No. 8 Oklahoma State vs. No. 9 Miami (Fla.) | 2 p.m. | ESPN
- Telephone – #5 Iowa State vs. #12 Toledo | 3:30 p.m. | ESPN2
- Tablet/Extra Screen – #5 Washington State vs. #12 FGCU | 2:30 p.m. | ESPNU
games in the evening
First, do you have North Carolina vs. Purdue/St. John is on your TV. Villanova vs. Cleveland State starts a little later and you can see that on a laptop. Your phone should be streaming Colorado vs. Middle Tennessee and a tablet Baylor vs. Alabama.
- Main TV – No. 6 North Carolina vs. No. 11 Purdue/St. John’s | 4 p.m. | ESPN
- Laptop – #4 Villanova vs. #13 Cleveland State | 5 p.m. | ESPNU
- Telephone – #6 Colorado vs. #11 Middle Tennessee | 7 p.m. | ESP News
- Tablet/Second Screen – #7 Baylor vs. #10 Alabama | 5:30 p.m. | ESPN2
The Round of 64 is almost over with just a handful of games left. As Louisville and Drake finish on any screen, switch to Texas vs. East Carolina on the TV. First, tune into ESPN2 to watch Duke vs. Iona on your laptop, followed by No. 3 UCLA vs. No. 14 Sacramento State. Last but not least, use your phone to keep an eye on Oklahoma vs. Portland.
- Main TV – No. 4 Texas vs. No. 13 East Carolina | 10 p.m. | ESPN
- Laptop – #3 Duke vs. #14 Iona | 9:30 p.m. | ESPN2
- #4 UCLA vs. #13 Sacramento State| 11:30 p.m. | ESPN2
- Telephone – #5 Oklahoma vs. #12 Portland | 9 p.m. | ESPNU
- Tablet/Second Screen – #5 Louisville vs. #12 Drake | 7:30 p.m. | ESPN2