windows: How to record screen in Windows 10
Screen recording in Windows 10
• Launch the app you want to record. Unfortunately, the Screen Recorder Tool is not capable of capturing certain programs like File Manager or the entire desktop, but it works with typical desktop apps.
• To bring up the Game Bar panel, type the Windows key + G at the same time.
• To load the game bar, click the Yes, this is a game check box. This is the process of capturing the screen of a game or any other type of program.
• To start recording video, use the Start Recording button (or Win + Alt + R).
• You can stop the recording by typing the red recording bar in the upper right corner of the application window. (If the game bar disappears, press Win + G again to restore it.)
You can find your captured videos, MP4 files, in the Videos folder in a subdirectory called Captures.
Microsoft Paint could be “dead” soon
frequently asked Questions
What is the latest available version of Windows?
The latest Windows versions are Windows 11 for user PCs and tablets, Windows 11 Enterprise for businesses and Windows Server 2022 for servers (as of September 2022).
What is the Xbox Game Bar?
Xbox Game Bar is built into Windows 11 and allows you to capture movies and pictures while playing PC games.
Disclaimer: This content is created by an external agency. The views expressed here are those of the respective authors/entities and do not represent the views of Economic Times (ET). ET does not guarantee, sponsor or endorse any Content and is in no way responsible for it. Please take all necessary steps to ensure that all information and content provided is correct, updated and verified. ET hereby disclaims any warranties, express or implied, with respect to the report and the content therein.